Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 0 day To my Blog

I have another blog and the blog is dull and boring and posts are boring too...you know that im lazy to delete the posts.

So...I decided to make a new blog. I dont tell anyone that i made a new blog.so...whats the point of making this post neway.hahahaha.crazy afney.

In my mind ain is spinning around my brain...so Ain will be d first person to know that i made a new blog. I dont bother to tell anyone that I hate especially her>>>:(

Oh,Ain is my cousin. And today Im going to her house at kl. agagagagaga. reallli axited! but i didnt take my shower yet. hahahaha.

I dont know why im very-very-very exited right now. Maybe because i made a bew blog you know like we made a new blog like a new life.hahahaha.stop carpping ms afney..

oh..i learn france language at my school every thursday... im oso very-very-very exited becuase if i expert in french i'll tarnish kak cik in french and she didint know what the hell im saying. thats my point actually of learning french. u know its fun gossip with my friends in french and the person we are gossiping is right in front of our eyes!!
hahaha!!

oh good bye..Au revoir...a biantot...

No comments:

Post a Comment