Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pretty amusing..

Yesterday my sis and I watched Clash Of The Titans...
Yea...best gilak!!!Really like the movie...
Yea...im in novel mood. Just now i ve completed reading 5T5B(5 Tahun 5 Bulan)...I know that its malay novel but once u read it u like it and said to yourself "fullamak!!x sangke ak bace novel bm tebal-tebal tapi best jugak novel ni"..yea i said it to myself...i also really love the novelist..Hlovate dont know whats her true name..I have all her novel except Versus(really want to buy it but my mom will not approve)..she uses not like 'bahasa jiwang' and like that she prefer uses 'bahasa basah,santai' like that i wouldnt read her novel if she uses 'bahasa jiwang'..and guess what she read Harry Potter...and in the novel she wrote about veritaserum ahah!!!I remembered that part in Harry Potter 4 when Snape scaring Harry to put veritaserum in his(Harry,it is) mouth which is like truth serum...ahah!!!Feel want to read that book but my mom will start nagging all the time and wiil say study,well shes my mom and I should obey her dont wanna be ank derhaka..ewwww...
I dont know what to blog about so i will end here blogging..

No comments:

Post a Comment