Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dunya

Hey guys...im using my sis laptop so if ada typing error pandai2 je la...

hey..wan 2 know what dunya is?if u dont wan to know just shut my blog...dont care.yesterday my sis showed me this vid bout dunya...
dunya. it means world.harta kebendaan. harta kebendaan like human nowadays seeking for cars,money,iphone and stuff.if nak beli x per...tapi ad niat yg baik.try 2 think if nak bekal seronok dkt dunia je...kat akhirat x nak ke?eiii...nanti kat akhirat semua org nak lepaskan diri tau tak?anak nuding jari dekat mak supaya nak lepaskan diri...mak lupakan anak.anak lupakan mak.kawan lupakan kawan.hanya orang bertaqwa saje yg bley tolong.

kak li said 'Allah will ask u like...'why dont u do this?'.and the person that Allah being ask will point at someone sape-sape je lah and say 'she/he didnt remind me' and she/he will say 'i've reminded u' and the person will say 'why dont u remind me twice?maybe after that i will change?' and she/he cant reply that question...what if she/he never remind or advice the person?so...that's why dont give up to remind or advice people.for your own good jugakk.so dont give up...and what if she/he had adviced or reminded twice and the person will ask again 'why dont u remind me again?'...and soo on.the person will ask EVERYBODY.maybe everybody including YOU!'

and another one.

Allah will ask 'why dont u do this?' and the person will say 'she/he didnt remind me' while pointing at someone. The someone will say 'If i remind u,u will kick me and scold me' then Allah will say 'Are you afraid at me or she/he?' then Allah terus hantar someone tu ke neraka.see.no matter if u advice someone if she/he ignore you or might kick u or slap u,dont be afraid.FOR YOUR OWN GOOD JUGAKK'

yer...sy x reka kakak sy pon x reka...she said based on the holy quran...kalo citer 2 terubah skit...soory yer.susah nak flashback ap yg kak ak ckp...haha

my sis showed me a very-very huh! vid that made by...noreagaa something i dont know.i dont know how 2 describe the vid.

you can watch it at utube...the arrivals...penah tengok?byk lagi la...haha.but...kalo nak tgk the arrivals jgn sorang-sorang...

taaa...

SLEEPY...AFNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment