Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PENGAWAS PELATIH aka PP

HEY GUYS!

Its been a while since i havent update my blog...so sorry...ah i think of course u dont care...who would read my blog neway...

oh...neway...straight to the point...

Saya jadi pengawas pelatih...and the most thing i always ponder and wonder and think *haha* why would the teacher chose me in the first place?Why dont she chose someone who better than me..i mean dari segi disiplin...

of course everyday i come late to school...about 12.40 something like that.and there are a lot my name in prefects' book...haha...
so it takes a very-very great effort for me to go early to school.bout 12...-ya Allah berilah hamba-Mu yang kerdil ini kekuatan untuk datang awal ke sekolah dan Engkau berikanlah aku sahsiah peribadi yang tidak ternilai dan seorang PP yang adil lagi bertanggungjawab...Amin-

See...if im in trouble,i seek His help.His advice although not very straight maybe from His love letter aka Quran...as hamba yang kerdil kita hanya meminta dan Dia hanya memberi. Demi kebaikan untuk hamba-Nya. oh...im very selfish...

may-be once or twice?after i perform my prayer i ask Him that i want to be a PP.and it come true.I hope my doa that id always ask Him after prayer which is i want my siblings I mean Palestine to be free...and to smooth the helpers that want to help Palestine.Im very grateful because most of my doa dia bagi...like i want my mom to be healthy...and my mom's still walking and driving and etc.Saya harap Dia makbulkan doa saya supaya meringankan beban Palestina walaupun saya tidak tahu bahawa Dia makbulkan doa saya...what am i crapping...hope He understand.He always understands me...my only love here and hereafter...

Neway...im very grateful whatever He gave to me...

People might think its not perfect but id always think its perfect because everything came from Him is perfect.

People might think its ugly but as for me its always beautiful.

Everything good,beautiful or the most dreadful i take it as moral value.

Love,

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment