Monday, January 17, 2011

Body Is Just Our Tool

Salam

Sometimes,
I want to open my hijab,
and show the world,
that I too,
am beautiful in the people's definition.

But,
deep down here,
in my little heart,
I know that beauty is by definition,
a mystery.
and it is forever more rewarding,
to be beautiful in God's eyes.

Sometimes,
I want to wear ruffled dresses and tight jeans,
show off what I really look like,
under those baggy shirts and loosely fitted pants,
make a statement,
that I too,
have a figure and worth looking at.

But,
I know better,
to avoid entering the world of men's imagination,
for I love my future husband,
and I am ashamed,
what should be his, has already been unveiled by others.

Sometimes,
I want to show the world,
the other side of me,
the bubblier, bolder, and crazier me.
put myself on display,
for everyone to see,
to be desired, and admired upon.

But,
I know that eyes are not just eyes,
seeing is not just seeing,
image and respect are gained,
shame and humility deserve a better place,
Because in the end,
it is not just about me,
I carry a lot of impressions and expectations,
of what a Muslim girl should be,

I am covered by the word "Islam" the moment I walk out of my door,
So don't be selfish girl,

Can't you put behind your heart's desire for something worth fighting for?

Love is all it takes.

Love.

InshaAllah

>>iluvislam.com and special thanks to Faie who tagged me :D

Sit properly, a cup of hot coffee or milk will do and read thoroughly!

Do you know how we are created?You are created as a soul, and place into this physical body. Your body is just "the tool". A tool, for your soul to carry out this temporary physical section, of your eternal life. A tool which should be guided into investing and feeding the soul. But what do we do? we dedicate all over lives to feed "the tool", with physical and worldly pleasures, instead.

But all people remain to do, is invest in the body, rather than the soul.




plastic surgery-plastic surgery-plastic surgery





Is this the world had to offer?




Trash all that nonsense XD



Also special thanks to Noreagaa and Achernahr The Arrivals

Actually I copied it from The Arrivals part 23...

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment