Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Homeworks

Salam

School+Fun=Tension

School is fun but sometimes tension came from school. We got tense because of homeworks. Homeworks are okay. Butt what if teachers gave you dozens of it? especially it's long holidays homework. Okay I don't care if teachers gave us homeworks but don't give us too much.

This is the thing that I hate when I'm in the first class. Teachers expect that we're the best and teachers very hope that we're the best. Sometimes they think that we're robots. Some of them thought that we're very brilliant and teach fastly and expect that we could catch up. Of course we are the best than the other classes but we're not the best that you thought. I meant not all the teachers. Some of them.

When some of them thought we're the best automatically they think that we're not forgetful. YES IM MS FORGETFUL. Humans couldn't memorise everything.

I felt tense when teacher said 'You are our(teachers) only hope.' 'I hope you're the best' and many more

*oh sorry. I nagged. By blogging I can release my tension.



A lot better

LOVE

AFNEy



No comments:

Post a Comment