Friday, February 11, 2011

PuisiDra

Salam

You must be asking...what's the mean of PuisiDra...Puisidra is the connection and short form of puisi and drama...

Puisidra is something like a poemer, 3 actors and 2 prop people to do prop of course

So, I participated the Puisidra thingy...And we won!!!

haha...

That's all I want to say...Its not because of me we won but our cooperation...Yay!

We didn't have the faintest idea that we would won. The topic was 'Natural Disaster'.

Oh!and I was the actor...haha... I was selected to be tree...a TREE!hehe...
And Sara was selected to be a tornado...We wrapped her and she spin-spin-spin and she accidentally collided with a table on the stage which Chiu Gin(prop girl) put a mountain made of polisterine. haha... I burst into laughing till the tree made of polisterin that I wore for the TREE thingy...haha. And Faie the poemer laugh a bit...haha

And special thanks to Sara

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment