Sunday, May 22, 2011

Exam...*inhale*exhale*

Salam.

Since the exam is over, as people would normally do is they will blog about their result and how they feel. And,okay I'll talk bout my result as there's nothing to say I don't have any ideas. Common thingy.

Okay...my result is not good and not that bad. It's just okay. As usual, Im not satisfied with my result. Tapi x bermakna aku x bersyukur. I ain't that smart like someone who get straight A's. I've tried. Maybe I have to try harder next time in order to get straight a's.

Okay,,,bismillahirahmanirahim. I got 3 b's. Im upset. Not to mention bout my mom's feeling. I haven't tell her bout my result yet. I told her just my certain result that I got an a.


Im in despair

During exam week, my sleep time is unpredictable. But I usually sleeps around 2 am and wake up around 6-6.30.

I feel like to slap my face when Im thinking that Allah is not fair.

“When Allah loves a servant, He tests him.” (Tirmidhi)

When I read this, I love Him more.

LOVE

AFNEy



No comments:

Post a Comment