Saturday, October 22, 2011

:)

Salam

Okay,,I've decided what my mom should by for me if I get straight A's for my Final Exam which I think that I wouldn't get straight A's at least 7 A's or 6 A's or 5 A's or -i-don-get-anyy-a which I find that it's not acceptable but I want it sooo badly.

Seriously it's been a long time since I asked my mom for things like shirts and etc. I only asked her money for my food (what I meant money for food is money for school which it is compulsory). And unlike my brother who always buys things almost EVERYDAY,,so it's very unfair if I ask her for 'A' stuff that costs UNDER RM 100 (just ONE stuff, and not pound sterling, dollar,etc).

So I thinks it's worth it to have a daughter like me who barely asks for stuff >.< I think the last things she bought for me is baju raya. I insisted not to buy one but she INSISTED for me to buy one. Seriously I thought I really don't have to buy one. I only wear baju raya for wedding events. and if I go to wedding event I only wear my black baju raya..it's my most favourite baju raya :) because I find that it's easy just to wear the black one...okay Afnie stop babbling duhhhh =='

I don't find buying it necessary and keep wondering why people buying it until I met them :)

They are the one who ruined my life,study time, etc XD

LOVE

AFNEy



No comments:

Post a Comment