Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Everything Starts With Infinite

Salam

My FB! dah ok semula. I repaired it. Well, it's just not hard actually, just a few clicks here and there and then! it came back to normal. And no that Nicki Minaj video thingy! humph!

Well, I got the idea bout how to repair it from Infinite actually. Well, it's not directly, but well, the the point is, it started from Infinite.

You know as an Inspirit, I have to vote them on awards. A few awards only permitted to vote once a day. So, in order to vote THOUSANDS in a day, I just have to delete all my History. (you can find the button *if you are using Google Chrome* at the upper right side of you web, the spanner icon, see? don't see it? well, never mind. haha. )

So, if you delete all your History (or 'cookies' if Im chatting with kpopers) all your votes, the url of the sites that you had been, your facebook and twitter email and passwords, videos that you watched, blogs that you had visited and all your traces will be deleted. Easy peasy :)

So, I got the idea from there. And I deleted all my cookies and then Im done ! yay! hah :)


Thanks oppa

Ngada-ngada naa ko ni Afnie XD

wriggle-wriggle-wriggle

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment