Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Template and Background

Salam

Tadaa!

Flabbergasted? Well, to those who had found my blog was quaint (though I thought no one would) and decided to follow every few updates that I'd made, I will make you feel with no futility and regret by making up your day with my newly changed chick, can't-take-eyes-off, daring? and exciting blog!

haha, okay. Enough dreaming here.

I'd 'peeled' my old background and battered template. And zealously 'coloured' my blog with something new with light and bright colours, unlike, my old blog, which I think made everyone fret or take flight to a mouse hole with a sense of foreboding.

And anyway, I was getting bored and weary with my old blog and got tense everytime when I log on to my blog cause of the boring green and chocolate colours that clogged this blog.

Im an altruistic (as if) person, so I didn't want to pull your innocent legs to my boring blog so I 'cheered' up this blog!

Okay, otak saya tengah tepu sekarang. Current time : 1.45

LOVE

AFNEy

3 comments: