Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Preparing fer My Wedding" lol

Salam

Oh. Of course Im not getting married you silly. (well, at least for now :p ). I dreamed this morning that I was busy preparing for my wedding. And y'know what? It was the best dream that I've ever had in 2011. Okay maybe not in 2011, IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!

Well, you know the preparation just like I planned in my real world. My wedding dress etc etc. Just like I planned! Gosh! Except that I didn't have the chance to peek at my wedding place though. My mom intercepted my dream =.= I f she just get out of the way, maybe the dream will go on till my wedding day haha!

And the kinky thing is. It was actually my sister's wedding. But I don't know why, suddenly it became my wedding. And instead of marrying my bf, and you know what? Im marrying hers! lol
What a dream. And my sis didn't even care.

And when it was me who should choose the groom. My bf or my sis's. At last! I chose my sis's bf. lol. I asked my bf's mom suggestion and she was very-very kind. She said that it was my choice in the first place. Listen to your heart. And, after truly decided, I chose my sis's bf z__z what a meany sister I am. LOL.

My bf's mom was nice, unlike, my sis's bf's *or my groom to be XD* parents who were haughty and rich. =,=

I planned my wed would be like in a wood, or a hall decorated like in woods. Like in Rapunzel or something. haha! *and birds flying up there,and flowers magically bloom when we walk up the aisle,a band playing sweet music (like if you have money to afford all that!)

And my sis's bf is kind. Like he waited when I got ready to go out with him, I didn't have any slightest idea that I was late. Anyway, why am I going out with him? I mean, he's my sis's bf and why would he wanted to marry me.

Oh! that was just only a dream.

And I think my age in the dream was like 18 or sumfink...

ok-ok. Enough here .

*And I truly love my wedding gown ! It was white, and it-it was well, BEAUTY! *in the dream my wedding theme colour was white and purple. But I don't really fancy the colour. I want something like silver for my wedding.

GOSH! Afnie! that would be like, 10 years to go!

*I googled like every detail of my wedding gown, but nothing was like it (of course!). Okay maybe I'll sketch it and keep it until it's time for my wedding dress to get taylored! haha

GTG. Before I wander. Lol

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment