Saturday, February 2, 2013

This Year

Salam

*No apologies for my inconsistency updating this blog*

New formidable subjects. New subjects beg to comprehend. Old subjects step to a new level. Yet, the old knowledge need not to be forgotten.

I'm not in shock as I predicted all this. Well known that things should not take for granted. The foretold news how hard form 4 is. Yet, it can be harder as my life continues.

January passed. February looms. Next month's waiting to be embraced. Yet, I feel like an old lady suffers a lumbago. However, my arguments that I'm facing the worst on this stage of my life should be ignored and invalid, as others struggling to finish university etcetera etcetera.

(I feel like I'm writing a poem. So stiff. And not so beautiful)

The chastised exam is over and I hope that was the last time I took exam in that school. Not that I hate the school, my friends, the surrounding. As most of my harlequins of moments created when I was schooling there. The thing is, I prefer a school that appreciates students' academic more rather than bare co-curricular achievements and exam results are the precedent, focus point.

SBP result is still in pending. The thing that can make me truly happy now, is, to receive an offer letter. Pray for me and my friends. And hopefully our part and while chasing our dreams will not jeopardise our relationship. I want it to be forever lasting.

And I'm imagining it, receiving wedding letters from my friends. I anticipate Saranes' the most because I'd spent hours to convince her to step into marriage life, and my best-best friends of course. Although lately people seen me with some of my other best friends, Faie and Izzatul always top my heart :)

Reunions. Parties. Skype. Twitter.

Blablabla I'm crapping.

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment