Saturday, May 1, 2010

Senile

My sis always conquer this laptop. And i always had idea to write something in my blog but the thing is my my sis is dumb. She thinks that this laptop only belongs to her.

My sis is sleeping but i cant remember what d heck i want to post.hahaha. Yea she's still sleaping from d morning and d time is 4pm!and i just had my shower.hahaha. lagi maju daripda kak cik

Oh! and i very-very sorry to write this. Someone took i mean took without permission i mean stole haha Juee's harry potter 3. It is d most thing i hate. BURGLARS. Yea i know everyone hates burglar.

And what to blog about?ha!

Yesterday we *me and my classmates of course* played footbal.. Very fascinating tough. We play-play and play and my team scored 8 beat 3!hah-ha!thanks to ain oink-oink.And i just scored 1 only.haha! we played 40 mins non stop.we laughed we played we kicked the ball like mad people.hah! but when PJ period was over many my friends said that they felt dizzy and want to vomit. My friend, syafinas almost fainted and Zu and Fazrin took her to somewhere i dont know.pity weethe

And Rondex didnt come to school 1 week. dont know why. may-b she collided with a pillar.hahaha.but Anis said she had an eye ache may-b conjunctivitis.ah dont know. Well she is one of d representatives for our class for netball. D netball match is nextweek.ah..ok-ok relax no worries.no worry.jangan gelabah.but....urgh!ok kick all the worries that nestled in my head.

And ok!bye.Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment