Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thought wana blog at 12

Hey guys! Not more than 6 hours and Im technically 13!
Trust me..time really pasts like lightning...Im very excited right now..Who wouldn't neway.haha.
Ah!!! Just a few of my friends said 'happy birthday' to me..yelah, ikut protokol.ngee.

I feel dont want to celeb my birthday...If Im still alife is more than enough. I Just want with everyone that I love..'Money is something that you want but love is something that you need'. I think I got the qoute from a movie. Dont remember what movie it is.ahah!

But my mommy already planned my birthday party..with families. Celeb at rumah Pak Lang... Actually I know my mom want to save money..coz Izzati's (yes,pak lang's daughter,my cousin too...) bithday on 5th May. Celeb on Sat. Okay enough talking..

I love everyone that I love *?* and I dont them to leave me. I know Im being selfish but it is just a simple request. Just take care of yerself and dont die and dont leave me..coz I need you coz you are my wonder wall you are my love...cheeewah.pelempang kang. lebih-lebih...But trust me anyone who read this blog I just want to say 'I love you' :P

*specially dedicate to mama,ayah,ain,kak cik,kak li,peqah,waine,cenah,thea,ms smiley,ain oink-oink,izzati,fienas,mira,izzatul,ena ah! so many...and my besties..and my famili....haha

OK I LOVE YOU...enough say...

*AFNEY yg gila and over board over excited over angau*

3 comments:

  1. haha..feni ,tnggula detik anda mjadi sorang yg lg tue drpd ktew....mri countdown sme2....

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD..hahha..peqah ko lambat lg...ak tua tp mke x bekedut pon ko 2 je ha yg kedut sana siniXD

    ReplyDelete