Monday, May 10, 2010

bYe KaK cIk

heheh...just sent kak cik to matrix...Im very happy coz she's away but I feel lonely...I need someone to slap me,bully me,kick me n many dread things everyday...I feel like something's missing...yea,she used to slap me...of course i think she feel diff coz slapping me is her routine...

And...it changes suddenly.hahah!I know u'll say 'she's crazy juz like her sister'...but guys believe me,if you are in my shoe u'll feel it..

But don't worry matrix is not too far..It takes 30 mins by car to go to d matrix...she said that she wants to come home every week..poor mama, but mama used to it...coz matrix is juz beside sbp gopeng that happened kak cik's ex school...and last year mama visited kak cik EVERY WEEK!

BYe...
happy+something wrong=afney

No comments:

Post a Comment