Friday, December 3, 2010

December

Salam

Again...

My mom is going to UK...leaving me behind

Im very upset...and sad and -.-'

Me:Nak etowt,nak etowt
Mama:Banyak ceghadak kamu,kalau mau ikot guna duit sendiri...mama x de duit
Me:Tula mama jadi lagi cikgu...amik course architecture tapi jadi cikgu,kan dah kedana.

If I were my mom,I'll slap 'Me' of course...but she didn't say anything cause I've said that thing before or maybe she had many other worth thing thinking for or she is a very patient mommie.

wahaha...

And Im very-very sorry Noraini Azhar,Faiqah Umaira Jamly and Fatihah Termizi cause because of me we've got to postpone the so-called reunion.
Im a spoiler.I know.I said to them that they could just go on without me (with hesitation) but they were toooo kind to leave me behind that made me felt more guilty and we decided to postpone the so-called reunion.

Actually it was my idea to postpone that so-called reunion...see Im selfish.

I couldn't help or stop the feeling of jealous when seeing them happily watch the movie together,chat all the way like we were used to and eat together...lah...like normal teenage girls...

See...we can't see each other every day...semua dah pergi haluan hidup masing-masing...ni pergi boarding,sorang pindah,sorang senyap teros...but thank God ada Faie. Macam orang kerja kan?kan?kan?

But...since my mom pergi London,of course I'll stay at my cousin's house.

And Im very happy.yay.

We can go out every day. Well like normal teenage girl.

HAHA

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment