Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong

Salam peepsss...

I followed my cousin to KHJ fan meeting. Well, honestly if you want to know,I'm not a fan of him. Sorry to those who adore or admire or whatever him. It's the truth. I can't deny it. Since I'm at my cousin's house and I got nothing to do so I decided to follow her. At first my sister and I planned to go to Low Yat to buy computer stuff of course with her online game friend but her friend was very shy...I don't know why. As if I want to eat her friend. HAH HA. Je suis gourmandise, but I don't eat human really,that's disgusting and I will get disgusted.haha

I don't know how to describe the surroundings or the air or the atmosphere or whatever. Haha. We were cramped in a crowd of gewtix girls. They shout like mad. And they push me. It was really annoying.

-Hey, Im very annoyed with you, you are very-very silly if you don't know you're annoying(Kalau aku x de tatasusila,dah lama aku cakap cam tu-apa aku mepek ni?haha)

It was getting worse, so I stepped behind. haha. Trust me,they are selfish. Jual ikan lagi baguih. So alas I got to see him, just a glimpse. And I was very sorry for Ain. wahaha...so we find a strategic place just to get a better look. And we made it. *sal ayat aku macam tadika huh?*

And Ain's friends were cool too. They were friendlier than I thought. And Jat ranting all the way like mad. And Nad was cute. And they were niceee... :)

*sesedap oren je aku bagi nama dekat diorang.whahaha

And we snapped some pictures too. You know christmas is around the corner and the mall was decorated with tress and christmas stuff. haha. And since saya ni rajin tahap bapa kedana, saya x upload pic pon. tengok la at my cousin's pic.

And that's it

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment