Friday, December 24, 2010

Miss Those Moments

Salam peeepppsss

Argh! It's very frustrating... I miss those moments when I were 12. Can you spot the differences between the two pictures?

#1


#2


Okay...I'll tell you the differences,if not you'll be in stress thinking...haha. Oh! Forget to tell you, of course those pictures are way very different but look at the expression on my face. Okay the #1 picture, I was smiling. But, man... can you see it? It was fake of course. I look fake. I faked it. I make it fake. :P

But...look at the #2 picture, although I weren't smiling at least you can tell that Im happy. Of course. Im stupid if I didn't feel happy that time. That was precious.

I miss them. When I were removing tags that my friends tagged me without my permission, and of course I saw the pictures of me with my friends when I were 12. opppsss. NO biggie. Big time. And a word suddenly attacked me,haha, it was 'miss'.

Okay... When 2010 school session was bout to end I think I looked happier than the #1 picture. haha. But I were A LOT happier when I were 12. It all started when Noraini shift to my school and my first thought bout her was 'tall old jerk freako nyemak' change to 'gweeenius noisy and freako jugak' *freak tidak diubah,sorrie :P' haha... Teruknya aku describe. And pious Asna. Cot cet Faie. Smiley Ms. Smiley Arina. Miss know everything tapi kadang2 dumb-founded wahahaha Thea.



Am I look happier? Am I?

And I miss this



this...



And those...





Anyway I started to like and know SNSD or So Nyuh Si Dae or Girl's Generation... haha. I like most is Yoon-A

Yoon-A, Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, Soo young, Hyo Yoen, Tae yeon, Sunny and Seo Hyun(the innocent maknae)-See I remember their names and faces too...haha. That's nothing and not-a-thing to proud about. :P

Still Then

LOVE

AFNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment