Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sungguh Mengerikan

Salam

This post is not about ghosts, dark area, left alone at abandoned island etc. But this post which is Im quite certain very scary. I hate at the thought of that. How can my beloved ones easily get abuse although they don't know that they are being abuse or bully etc. Its quite scary right?

It is about Facebook. YEs facebook. Facebook seems innocent, but the people using facebook are not innocent.And after a long time thinking, yes, facebook is innocent, facebook which is a web browser to get friends connected, and not for lovey-dovey-sayang-chinta-intan-payung-besi-berkarat and all that. XD . I made my fb account because of my friends and I go to separate ways and I think this the easy and modern way to chat with friends. And since Im a prefect, I always skip classes, so I can ask my friends about homework etc.

Listen here, once you upload your pics at FB it will fly to Google and people can easily search you, they will type your name, and Google innocently show your pics, and they printed your pics, put in their room or maybe they will EDIT your pics, undress or something and spread it.

facebook=can upload unnecessary pictures=no-no

FACEBOOK JUGA BOLEH MENDATANGKAN FITNAH

Allah juga bersabda bahawa bila kita melakukan sesuatu perkara yang memalukan, Dia hanya diam, tapi hari esok pulak kita menyebarkan perkara yg kita buat malu tu...

errrrrr...I bet you don't understand it right?

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment