Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HAHA...Funneh :D

Salam...

Im watching Sang Sang...and this part is hilarious and funny and cute tooo...hahaha

'One of my friends slept for 24 hours once. During harvest time, everyone's exhausted. So he woke up one morning and heard "Po po po" on TV. So he decided to snooze for another five minutes. He opened his eyes and the song was still playing. Then, he got on the bus and went to school. His friend ask 'Hey, why weren't in school yesterday?". He'd missed an entire day!


very funneh...his friend was like blurrr and naive too...haha

'I like plying sports a lot and I played soccer all night with some friends. We were on Summer break, my parents were on vacation, my brother was away. So I was staying at a friend's house because I was bored. We played soccer until late and went to bed in the early hours. When I woke up, it was morning so I was going to lie in a little bit. Because I'd waken up so early so I wanted to wake up later. So i closed my eye...when I opened my eyes again, it was still morning! It was only like an hour later! but I was starving and I was confused. I said to myself "I've only missed on meal...how can I be so hungry?" So I got up and just chewed on some bread. I didn't even make a proper meal. I was sleepy, I was going to go in and lie in a bit more. My brother walked in, saw me and said "Where've you been for two days?"

It means that he slept for TWO DAYS!!!HAHAHA...

funnehhh...haha

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment