Friday, May 6, 2011

Exam

Salam

As usual I hope I'll get straight A's...iAllah. Im in mess,,,I sleep at 9.30 and wake up at 12.00 and study till 3.00 or 4.00...haha...I know its super crazy...but what I can do...Im already used to it xD

So,my mom suppose to ban the usage of Internet...but,well I don't know why she don't do that in the first place...wheehee...but im not taking any advantages.

Im very worried when Im thinking about my exam, especially Im not very well prepared...and with my sleep time is in mess...and another thing is my classmates(not all) asked me questions like 'how's the English paper?' 'is it hard or easy?' 'you know whether this part will come out or not?'

How in the world am I suppose to know that...it's not me who made the exam paper,they asked me because my moms the English teacher,although shes English teacher it doesn't mean she tell me everything. If she loves me she would never tell me about the questions. I hate it when I have to say 'I don't know',of course I want to share tips with my friends but it's just too much...I've told them everything that I've gained from my mom. EVERYTHING. geddit...tension pulak kekadang...hihi


-Im tired-

till then, hope I'll get straight A's,neway Izzatul my mom said your drawing is good :D
LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment