Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Wishes

Salam

My birthday which is on 3/5 just a day before the exam. I was very busy studying (betol ke aku study) so I didn't have much time to update my blog . Plus-plus-plus I can't access to my blog. Okay enough of that, it was me actually-malas-ing around, like a fat piggy...



So as usual and common and people would normally do when their birthday, they will blog about the celebration and how many gifts that they got. But mine is different. I have wishes. As some people do.

Here, I'll list my wishes(macam kanak-kanak ribena) :
1. I want to learn to play violin-that's the most thing I desire for now
2. It is a secret :)
3. Want to get a true friend. I mean true. She/he will understand my state. And will believe what I'll say so I can show and be me in front of her/him. But I prefer a girl. If he, he would probably be my husband :p :D oh. of course I have friends and I do appreciate them.

That's all. Tak manyak pon. But why am I posting it? sebab saya tak ada kerja. haha... so I hope when I wake up a price charming will come to me and grant my wishes. wahaha... banyak nyee I demand youuu.

And oh!I got a shawl from Izzatul. The shawl is very sweet and I like it. It's pink, and I don't know why I suddenly fell in love with pink :)

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment