Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Salam

Do you think only your school celebrate Teacher's Day?hey me too!I had fun although we were in rush. Im going to blog about it from A-Z so I will not forget about it when Im 20,30. hehe



Okay. I arrived at school at 8.50 to prepare and practice our performance and finish everything that should be finished. I should be there at 8.00 but Im not a perfect person so I was late.

We took pictures like mad. And seniors asked us to help her to arrange chairs at the hall. We don't really want to but we have to. Okay enough of that. Then we stay on the stage with curtains closed of course. We didn't practice really. Because almost everyone was busy. They disappeared. It was not their fault really. Even orang yang x de kerja pon menghilangkan diri. So to be on the safe side, I just remained on the stage waiting for the others.

At 12.30 I went to Dataran Amal. Duty. To keep Form 1 remain quiet. I stayed there for 30 minutes. Then leave. Felt like vomiting. Go to hall and stay on the stage. Talked and encourage some of form 1 Azalea to perform no matter what. Because they seemed lost their strength. They sat separately. No wonder. So I asked them to sit in a group. Bukan berpecah-pecah dalam bulantan. And they discussed. They were lucky actually because everyone was there. Unlike prefect.

And we just stayed on the stage. Practiced. Argue a little. Because everyone had different ideas.

And we performed perfectly. :D Me as a narrator. nahh.. easy. 'specially I can read the script. And when we were singing some of 1 Eugenia joined in. Cause we don't really have much time.

menunggu...
hilangkan kebosanan
semua busy

dgn Pn. Emsakiah
my mommeh~


At 6.40 we were rushing about to clean the mess. tutup PA system. Susun kerusi. Bukak banner. Then Balik

Ermm...kalau nak diikutkan aku ni x lah penat sgt. Tapi ada banyak lagi org lain yg lg penat :D

So Happy belated Teacher's Day!!!including my mommeh,,,hehe

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment