Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Thoughts of ME

Salam peepsss

Okay...ni post aku yg ke-tiga hari ni...current time is 2.45 am. I just couldn't sleep. Im lazy. It's really hard to sleep when I gaze at this

haha...semak gila...semua benda dalam gambar ni seperti dicampak-dicampak XD I think you are lucky that I didn't upload the upper part of what-do- we-call-it drawer?urmm,,,entah...blank since it's 2.45 haha

and I feel at peace when I watch

This is Tomeh...my 1st time upload Tomeh's photo...weeheee,,,and iAllah I'll upload it later...maybe tomorrow?haha...who knows?

and laughed when I watched this

haha...I still keep this. Made by Fazrin's sister 100%. She's cute...isn't she...*did I say so cause she wrote that Im comel,cantik?don't care...but Faz is really lucky to have an awesome sister. She's also sister of Faridah :D

Till then

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment