Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Still

Salam

I was releasing my tension. And had fun. I felt lonely in this house. So I decided to sing.
I felt a great relieve after singing. Singing is my hobby and my friend when Im in a bad mood, tension etc. *although I know that my voice is shrill and ain't that good, who cares?as long as Im happy*



UNFORTUNATELY, while I was singing...my mom stopped in front of my brother's room (I sung in my brother's room and Im currently posting this post in my brother's room) and said something. Since my ears are stuck between my headphone and I turned on the maximum volume, I just ignored her (sometimes I can be very and toooo disrespectful daughter). Then she came back and said something, I stopped singing and she said

'Jiran sebelah buat TAHLIL tu'

OMG!!!!!!! ajksfgaukfgbadkguowdhvkasbdgilaodnb... WOW this is daebak! BIG HIT!

note-saya tau suara anda sedap tapi kalau nak nyanyi tengok kelilintg anda dulu haha

nota kaki-I sung very loudly till I felt that my throat went to burst out. It was very loud really, and I think that my neighbour heard it

OMOmomomomomomomomomo

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment