Wednesday, November 9, 2011

U turn...NOO!!!

Salam

Lama x update --> tulah ayat first kalau aku ber-blogging ni XD

I've received(receive?x de ayat lain ke?) my final exam result. *teehee* I thought I would get straight A's -_________________- When I knew my result. My heart crushed and I felt like a group of elephant, lion etc stepping on me. There would be no chance to fulfill my desire,,my wish =='

My heart even crushed into tiny cutey million of dust when I got BEEEEEy for Science. i got b for SCIENCE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

But when I thought about it. It's not my aim actually, to gain straight A's and get things and stuff from my mother. I want to get straight A's because of something. And it's more worth from getting those stuffs that I wanted. Just let it be a secret :)

Since it's the end of the year,,Im really scared to go to morning session. 'specially I have to face the principle. Especially she loves to bash (I know bash is not the proper word trolololo) the others. But it doesn't mean that I hate her.

She maybe she would be teaching me biology subject. :/



One word to describe my feeling now

'TAKUTs'

This pic made my day XD *although it doesn't make sense

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment