Saturday, November 12, 2011

Flawless...it's hard but Possible

Salam

Pehal la dengan tajuk tu?

Okies...back to the point. Since it's the end of the year, WE, prefects and trainee prefects had gathered and held an event or more likely to YEar End Party HAHA.

My feeling was the mixture of happy,sad, disappointed and I felt like useless when Im thinking what had happened right before the event.

The first time when I saw my maths teacher before the event started I saw her grim faced and I felt like want to disappear or Apparate like in Harry Potter. It's just too stressful when Im thinking about it. How am I going to face tomorrow. Bearing the fact that I had disappointed her so badly. In just one foolish mistake, her point of view of me had changed abruptly. I really didn't mean to disappoint her or anyone. I felt like an idiotic. I want the holidays to start straightaway. So I don't have to face her. Although before this I'd always hate it when the holidays start because I will have to move on to morning session after the holidays.

That's why I cried. Because I was scolded by my maths teacher, the head of Evening Teacher to be precise. It was not because of the pepper that 'attacked' my eyes. For those who don't know.

Move on to the happy moment. Of course I wouldn't let myself mourn on the things that had happened. Although I found it was pretty hard to be happy. So at first, I acted that I was happy instead. But when the time passed, thanks to my friend, I managed to forget bout it for a short while.

I just had fun for a while though. But at least there was a tiny happy moment that I had to keep in my mind :)

While I was tidying I kept poring the same incident. The thing kept troubling me.

Why am I typing unhappy things in this post?

LOL

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment