Friday, December 9, 2011

Salam

Hey guys... So I am now currently readin Fatizah's blog. She posted bout our memories and you know all the things bout 2 Azalea.

She also posted bout that I farted when I was praying and I confessed it loudlyy to my friends, Gosh and a bunch of girls laughed hysterically.

Oh. Cow. I am already missed 2 Azalea. And I know we are going to meet next year in 3 Azalea and will enjoy our class and spend our time more but. Come out of it, there will be a lot differences than this year. We would be very busy with homework. And oh that bloody PMR thingy. We are going to be backed baby.

I am gonna miss the morning co-curricular although I hate it badly.
I am gonna miss our teachers.
I am gonna miss when our prayer time (we can sleep for a while in there if there aren't poeple,lol)
I am gonna miss everything.
Gosh

Just can't believe it Im gonna be 15. For crying out load 15 baby. Sometimes the number looks small but sometimes it loooks hella big.

Just don't know how to describe my feelings now but deep in my heart I know the other 2 Azaleans would feel the same.

*Nasty question here : What will happen to 2 Azalea's Aleans next year, GOSH don't wanna think bout it

So, we're gonna havee fun next year. Can't Wait! (My writing are very sarcastic here)

Till Then

Love
AFNEy

*Hey I made a new diary and it is bloody awesome. I just don't know that writing stuff is fun. I would do that since I can write if I knew that it is bloody fun. We can like write anything that we want. anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment