Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Y'know What?

Salam

Tadi kan, aku bukak tab baru then tiba-tiba ada Nicki Minaj Sex Tape or some bloody thing that I barely looked or even glance it!

And a few seconds later. A a guy pop me through FB chat and said

'Benda do ko hantar kat aku?'

then aku pon what-the? I can sense a foreboding lurking.

And I knew the next flash the khitty thing had dispersed. My hand didn't even send something like that.

I said it wasn't me. And he said, okay he understands. Okay. Relieved.

And he said 'Ko ada pergi ke kat page tu?'

Gasp! NO! I DIDN'T EVEN. ISH! And of course I replied back 'No, ko ingat aku gila ke nak buat benda kejadah tu?'

Then he replied 'Mana la tau' - what? x kan dia suspect aku buat ke apa benda God knows.

Okay. Benda ni mmg boleh sebarkan fitnah do. Memang sie aku x kan guna dah fb. *Tapi boleh ke ko resist do x nak guna FB dah? ah! IDK!

Still, I got my Twitter. But still, not all my friends have Twitter acc.

GOSH!

Just wanna make it clear here.

I AM JUST NOT THAT TYPE

*nasib bek aku x add cikgu aku ke, kalau tak ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment