Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cemana laa

Salam

Cemana la atheist boleh wujud? I mean, othak mane othak?

I believe, if everyone use their brain and sit at a corner in dark (okay sit at the corner in dark tu terlebih sikit and sangatlah dramatic) and ponder bout the things around them.

Where and when did the nature 'grow'? and WHO made it?

If the ask themselves and think bout it, I think they should -at least- come to a conclusion, that there IS God.

Maybe the people around them that make them being an atheist. maybe. and bout the condition around them. maybe.

We can't really blame them. Cause well basically they don't know how to use the brain...hahaha

Kay Im a bit far bout this. I know I shouldn't criticise them or sumfink, just well don't know, what a cow they are cause they have brain but don't use it well.

who made all these wonderful things?

Some people say we can't see love
But we can feel it
We can relate it with God also
I don't see God, yet
But I can feel Him :)

LOVE

AFNEy




No comments:

Post a Comment