Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scary

Salam

I was eating at a mamak restaurant with my mom. When I was on my way paying the bill at the counter, I suddenly notice my ex-schoolmates. A boy. Before I notice him, I made this ugly and kinky thing in front the mirror.

GOSH

I hope he didn't see me at that time.

I was thunderstrucked! well mainly cause, I didn't expect to see any of my ex-schoolmates there (although I discreetly sometimes wish that I can bump any -YES ANY- of my ex-schoolmates.).

oh cow. My teenage life is over.

He will be running to all of my long lost ex-schoolmates and tell them how ugly and fat I was. And they'll be laughing at me. And I will be banned from any reunions. And-and-and-and

*sigh*

I worry too much.

LOVE

AFNEy

Ok. Just sod it




No comments:

Post a Comment