Sunday, March 4, 2012

U cuba laaa

Salam

Have you performed any before dawn prayer?

It just occured to my mind . When I wanted to pray Isya at 3.30 am (that was because I slept at 8.00 pm and was very tired and woke early to pray) . I remembered what ustz Mariam had say on that day. That they can easily get a ticket to heaven. That people who had done it can face death in peace.

Im afraid of death of course. Everyone does. (but that doesn't mean Im a 'dunya' type).

I had done it before with my sister. But I'd never feel in such a peace and calm before. When I was in prostration, I can feel layers of gossamer, metal and etc etc with 100% protection from Allah and angels at that time surrounded my body. and yes, I can feel Him. and you will feel a very greatest satisfaction that you would never gain in your whole life.

It's undesribeable. You cuba laaa hahaha.

Now I want to do it at least once in a week. :)

And Allah will ask if we ever do before dawn prayer before after death (even once), at least I can say 'I did'.

credit to : Inche Google

U CUBA LAAA

Till then,

LOVE

AFNEy




No comments:

Post a Comment