Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Un-Great Escape

Salam

When I was watching a drama in my living room, suddenly I saw Tomeh . There he was . Walking or crawling aimlessly. He looked tizzy cause he rarely came out of his 'habitat'. I was shell-shocked of course! I mean, my room is wayy too far from my living room (far for Tomeh's perspective of course! but not for me).

Im afraid that I'll lose him. I know that I would lose him some day. Not that Im saying that cause I want him to die so I don't have to clean his thingy and all that. Im saying that cause I just want to get a firm grip on reality that I'll lose him one day. I mean, a 'tikus's' life time is only like 3 years.

But-but one of my sis's friend's Tikus had lived for bout 6 years!

And that was his 4th escape. lolololololololol. Im such a very careless girl.

I don't want to lose him. Well, that's because, when I looked at Tomeh or play with him, I'll be thinking of my sister. And sometimes when I get bored or upset with something I tell him things. Like talking gibberish with him. And sometimesss express my feelings. I'd even more than once cried while holding him, hoped that he would understand. I know and knew that it's crazy, but well by doing that, it can soothe me well.

I pray and pray to Allah, hoping that he wouldn't take Tomeh now. I need him. And he needs me. Oh! Im going all emotional and all that stuff. Just want Allah to grant my this teeny-tiny wish. I know He would listen. :)

Till then,

LOVE

AFNEy

*sorry no pics uploaded XD

No comments:

Post a Comment