Thursday, May 24, 2012

Are You Ready?

Salam

Now. Blame everyone but me. Because now, Im one of the trillions fans of The Hunger Games Saga. Well, as a norm teenage and fan, I googled 'catching fire', just out of interest. To kill my boredom. And I was gobsmacked to see this >



Her wedding dress is pretty awesome. This is the most anticipated scenes, where her wedd dress transforms  her into mockingjay. 

A flash of excitement overdose me. But it turned out that the poster isn't official. Neway, who cares? Well, I care. Because, Im just tad impatient to wait for the movie to be viewed by the earthlings. 22/11/13. Yea, I'll wait. 

Time to focus on about this big-big-big day in my life. PMR hahahahahaha 

Till Then

Bwyeee

But still, I don't even care bout her wedd dress neway. It is the movie that I care. I mean, people don't watch the movie because of her wedding dress. puh-lease. But it stings my eyes cause she has to wear it during the interview with Caesar a day before she enters the arena. The place that she will die. But of course she wouldn't die because there is the existence of book 3. 

It's just well, I felt in my emotion when I read that part. 

Now I wander a lot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment