Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Thing issss...

Salam

I know. It's been awhile since I abandon 'this' thingy that seems disappear as new day approaches. Sometimes, I think, what's the point of blogging?

Should I stop here? As if someone would read this entry anyway. Maybe they are sick of my consistency updating this blog. Maybe. Who knows

Now. My life isn't about this blog only (of course). Im not the 14 years old girl who blogged like mad. Updating everyday. Updating something nonsense. Updating any crap.

Lately, I was busying myself with...books. In fact, now, I hate updating this blog. As if it matters anymore.

And who know? I might kill you in boredom when you read my blog. 

Till.

I have many activities to attend to. Many homework and folios to finish before due.

Then

AFNEy

*oh sod it. What a pathetic post. In fact, I shouldn't post any nano word  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment