Saturday, May 28, 2011

All The Best Kak Li :)

Salam peeps

I don't really have any idea what to blog about.It just pop in my mind. This week is exam week at University of Londeh. and my sister,our family call her Kak Li is taking her final exam. Neway all the best Kak Li. I always prays for you. Especially mama.

haha.sapa yg buat benda mcm nih mmg nak kena penampar jepun. neway x is 5. know the answer without calculating it. CAUSE I LOVE THIS TOPIC! and it's easy too

Hope you'll get A class this year too. And hope you'll wear that silly robe next year to take your ijazah thingy. and hope I can come there too. To watch you receiving certificate. The most thing I desire. And further your study. Amik master pulak. Then get married. haha.

I hope I can be successful as her. My another sister also will be studying abroad. And hey,I want that too. When people ask me 'Where did you study?' and I'll asnwer them 'Oh,,,I studied in London/US/Egypt/Ireland and many other' only hope He'll choose the best for meh.

I don't really care if I study at local university actually. But it's better if we study abroad. Kan Allah menggalakkan kita berjalan. Tengok ciptaaNya. Mengagumi ciptaaNya.


Semua oghang nak berjaya!neway why diploma robe is same as 'Father's' at the church? don't brainstorm bout this, just asking neway...haha :D

I plan to travel around the world. Not only prestigious place. Nak mencoba semuanyaaa.

Okay then Kak Li study hard for your exam and further your study to US pulak *boleh tumpang kaki sekali* :D

Till then

LOVE

AFNEy



No comments:

Post a Comment