Monday, May 30, 2011

I ate nasi ayum at 4am

Salam peeepsss,

hihi...current time is 4.41 am. I just taken my errrm...breakfast?no,dinner?eh meal between dinner and breakfast XD .

Seriyes x tipu,nasi ayum yg aku mkn td may-b lagi sdp drpd nih >.<

Okay,Im expecting I must have gained weight. Especially on Sunday,I ate proper meals 3 times in a day. siap tambah 3 kali!.It's been a while since I ate 3proper meals in a day.

Butt when I scaled my weight, I've lost my weightyyy! oh my! @.@ weird things tend to happen nowadays >.<

Neway,you must be thinking...where did I get the nasi ayum in the first place and look at the time,it's 4am. Okay,it was my bro's actually. My mommeh bought it for him. But it just happened that he didn't return home then I just ate his nasi ayum. Kalo esok tinggal basi telan jelah air liyyour haha. I was watching We Got Married,then my stomach was singing 'Im hungryyy,is it possible if you're kind enough to fill me with love?' love=food that's it! I thought I just want to eat bread,but I saw the nasi ayum thingy,and yeah! good for meh!

Rezeki saya, Allah tentukan. X boleh amik

LURVE

AFNEy

*seriously,why did I write lurve instead of LOVE?like as usual?ermmm,,,maybe my stomach is too happy right now!till then now it's 5...so I'll just wait for Subuh then pray then tido!

No comments:

Post a Comment