Monday, June 27, 2011

a High Protected Fire

comel kan??? :D

Salam

Okay,the feeling of want to throw tantrums are still inside my heart since yesterday. When Im thinking bout it, more things that I think negatively. It's not that I want to, but well you know,,
Afnie tends to think negatively :D

I want to forgive my friends. But I want to give them some time. To repent. xP to make them realise how much that they've hurt me. To make them feel uneasy. To make them feel guilty. Of course I've hurt them before but I think not soooo this far. It's just too much. Wayyy out of boundary.

Well, the thing that made me feel like kicking something is when I said to Izzatul 'Okay,aku x buat apa2 pon pasai folio ICTL tu' then dia diam. There was a slightly worried face in her expression. Then after that, they didn't talk to me. And when they asked me bout something aku jawab acuh x acuh. Walk pass them as if they were not exist. They did not know yg aku tengah taching.

Then after I've said that, they ignore me. Maybe they were mad cause I said/lied to them that I didn't finish the folio thingy. oHH,,,kalo aku x siap korg kesah and kalo korg x siap x kesah lah pulak.

And after I gave them the folio. They asked for apologize. Then they give reasons why they couldn't make it. The reasons that they gave me,,*I think* were soso not acceptable. =.='

And aku start fikir
Tengok kucing boleh, buat kerja x boleh
Kata penat tapi on9 semedang
Bukan nak tanya awal2 and banyak lagi

Okay,,,aku mengaku yg my thoughts agak jahat, and I never thought that the thought would come into my mind :'( sumpah, kalo aku x de nafsu, dah lama aku nak berbaik dengan dema. Aku rasa hati aku hitam T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment