Sunday, June 26, 2011

So-Called Group Work

Salam

Okay,,,Something made me furious. Teacher gave us a group work which is folio entitled I-don't-know-hahas-. We should finish it before tomorrow. Cause we have to submit the thingy tomorrow. I sent my group a message about the content. Then they didn't reply my message. Okay. I continued to be patient.

wishing that I can change the word 'Assignment' to 'Holiday WITHOUT HW!'


Then, at night they haven't reply my message!I was in rage!forgoodnesssakewehavetosendthefoliotomorrow! then I sent to them

X PELA KITA BUAT SORG2,,,ESOK KORG BWK FLYER KE PAMPHLET KE BUKU PROGRAM KE BROCHURE KE MANGKUK KE KASUT KE ANJING KE ULAR KE ITIK KE AYAM KE CICAK KE LEPAS TU KITA TAMPAL JE DALAM FOLIO TU,SENANG X YAH SSH2'

Then Atiqah reply-act I don't understand-bahhh cepatnya tanya,,,x boleh lambat lagi?

haha,,,x pernah dibuatnya aku mengamuk macam tuh...then I said to them I'll do it ALONE...then they just say okay...so I was okay. Waiting for them to considerate. And hoping that they'll send something like this 'Ouh,this is group work,maybe I should make the cover' or anything jelah pasai isi folio tu. And it turned out they never send something like that.

=.='

So, I was very grateful to have Fatizah Din Bt Nasarudin and Anissa Shaharuddin :D thx at least you made my night :) and niesa too was finishing her folio yay! ada kawan!

And what made me even more mad, Faie tagged me a video. Kucing. I know that you're exhausted or tired and dah berkurun lama x on9. But this is group work. Homework,folio kerja yang cikgu bagi wajib hantar. And if you can't finish it, it's okay as long as you've tried. She was happily watching videos and me?whateboutmeh?

So,bila aku rasa malas gila nak siapkan homework aku fikir pasal ni...kita kena solat 5 times in a day right?it's our obligation too right?and if we don't pray, and Allah will ask us why we didn't pray,,,x kan kita nak bagi alasan malas kot or x larat?so same as our homework,ia wajib and if teacher claim*haha-claim-ayat apela yg aku pakai nih* and we don't send it then they ask why x kan kita nak cakap malas kot?

kawan forever...okiesss?:D

So guys,,,no grieving and no offend. I just say what's inside my heart and what Im feeling. It's just x selesa if I keep this kind of feeling. Aku x nak simpan perasaan marah then buat2 kawan dengan korang. Pura2 kawan dengan orang pon tanda kiamat :/ so Im trying hard to push that feeling.

Okay,,,being better

:D

LOVE

AFNEy

No comments:

Post a Comment